Request Transcripts

If you need a copy of your transcripts from Independence University, Stevens-Henager College, CollegeAmerica, California College San Diego, or California College for Health Sciences you have come to the right place.

Licensed by the Utah Department of Commerce. Insured by State Farm.

Fill the form for requesting your transcripts.

Please fill out a separate request for every email address you would like documents sent to. Each document per email address per day is considered a separate request. Signed authorizations are only required for third party requests.
Please Verify Email Address. You will be charged for every E-mail Address sent to.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
Credit Card processed securely through Stripe.
$ 0.00

Frequently Asked Questions